The Low Melt Glue Sticks 100mm 1kg are for use with the Low Melt Glue Gun (AA120).
Low Melt Glue Sticks 100mm 1kg are an extremely fast and effective way of bonding a range of materials and perfect for younger children. Simply insert into the back of a Low Melt Glue Gun and squeeze the trigger to apply the Low Melt Glue to your material. Glue will dry in 20 – 40 seconds!
Children will find working with the Low Melt Glue Sticks 100mm 1kg fast and safe – its thick non-drip hold makes it easy to build and construct and the fast-drying time means there is no need to use clamps and supports to hold up materials while drying. The Low Melt Glue Sticks are also great for light to medium bonding on 3D and vertical surfaces.
Quickly and easily stick a variety of materials including Cardboard, Corflute board, wood, plastic, fabric, ceramic breakages, leather and some metals. Not only that, the Low Melt Glue Sticks can be use artistically to create line work for relief printing and decoration. See our decorative Low Melt Christmas Glitter Sticks for some festive craft fun!
How to use the Low Melt Glue Gun:
1. Plug the gun into a wall socket and allow it to heat up for a few minutes.
2. Insert the Low Melt Glue Stick into the back of the glue gun and squeeze the trigger several times until the glue stick fully feeds into the inlet tube.
3. Squeeze the trigger until the glue flows from the nozzle and apply to your project.
4. Press surfaces together within 10 seconds and hold for 20 – 40 seconds. The use of clamps or other holding devices is not necessary. Clean surfaces for best bonding.
5. Unplug the glue gun when finished and allow to cool before putting away.
N.B. No need to remove the glue stick, simply insert another in the back when the current stick stops feeding.
Also available in a bulk value saver pack: Glue Guns & Sticks Pack (KIT113)
- The lower working temperature makes the Low Melt Glue Sticks safe for children
- Compatible glue gun: Low Melt Glue Gun (AA120)
- Size: 7.5mm diameter, 100mm length, 1kg pack size (approx. 240 sticks)
- Age: 8+
- Glue dries clear
- Drying time is 20 – 40 seconds
- Great for a variety of materials including Cardboard, Corflute board, wood, plastic, fabric, ceramic breakages, leather and some metals
- Glue dries fast eliminating the need for clamps and supports to hold up materials while drying
- Use artistically to create line work for relief printing and decoration