Universal Nitrile Examination SMALL Gloves, AS NZ Standard, Powder Free, Blue HACCP Carton (10 x 100)
Made from non-latex synthetic chemical resistant material. 100% nitrile containing no natural rubber protein. Powder free reduces skin irritations and prevents residue left on equipment and hands. Features: Latex free glove that contains no natural rubber protein.
Recommended for use for customers who are latex sensitive and suffer from type I or type IV latex allergies. Lower in particles, ionic extractable and non-volatile residues. Unparalleled toughness and superior tear resistance, four times stronger than vinyl and latex gloves. Resistant to chemicals, tears and blood-borne pathogens. Tight, comfortable and contoured fit for unsurpassed comfort for extended wear.
Offers excellent tactile sensitivity and high level of dexterity that is essential when completing delicate medical tasks. Textured fingertips and/or palms for excellent grip. The ideal glove for medical, emergency and healthcare uses as it tears when compromised alerting the user to immediately change gloves to eliminate cross contamination.
Suitable for latex allergies, medical, healthcare, hospital, first aid, laboratory, pathology, emergency services, industrial cleaning, manufacturing and all users handling blood-borne pathogens, chemicals and minor abrasions.
- Latex free, made from 100% synthetic chemical resistant material
- Powder free reduces skin irritations
- Offers high level of dexterity and tactile sensitivity when completing delicate tasks
- Contoured fit with textured fingertips for unsurpassed comfort and grip for extended wear
- Superior resistance to chemicals and blood-borne pathogens